The International Symposium on Networks-on-Chip (NOCS) is the premier event dedicated to interdisciplinary research on on-chip, chip-scale, and multichip package-scale communication technology, architecture, design methods, applications and systems. NOCS brings together scientists and engineers working on NoC innovations and applications from inter-related research communities, including computer architecture, networking, circuits and systems, packaging, embedded systems, co-design, and design automation.
|Abstract registration deadline|
|Full paper submission deadline|| |
|Notification of acceptance||July 1st, 2017|
|Final version due||August 1st, 2017|
- Apr 24, 2017 Submission deadline extended.
- Apr 05, 2017 Submission page is updated with the submission link.
- Mar 13, 2017 Submission page is updated with the Special Sessions/Demo propasals instructions.
- Mar 13, 2017 Call for Special Session and Demo Proposals is released.
- Feb 02, 2017 Program page is updated with the panel discussion information.
- Jan 10, 2017 Sumbmission page is updated.
- Jan 10, 2017 Call-for-papers is released.
- Dec 01, 2016 Committee page is updated.
- Oct 05, 2016 NOCS17 web site initial draft is created.